• Accommodates AFOs and KAFOs
• Ultra-soft Drilex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield? for odor and stain control
• Plus Fitting System® – two removable footbeds for added and double depth
• Removable, moldable, dual-density insert
• Flared outsole with wide tempered steel shank
• Polyurethane rocker bottom
• Firm heel counter
• Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar
Drew Women’s Shoe, Parade II. Women’s orthopedic shoe takes the most popular comfort/casual style worn by todays active woman and gives it Drews new Plus Fitting System¨ with both added depth and double added depth. Two footbeds allow for the best fit and easiest customisation possible. Parade II is beautifully constructed for style, stability and easy speed lacing. The wide toe box and flared outsoles accommodate prescribed orthotics. The all-around favorite when it comes to great-looking comfort at an affordable price. Two removable footbeds! Keep both footbeds in the shoe for added depth. Or remove the lower footbed to create a shoe with double the added depth. Steel Shank gives added support. Also recommended for arthritis, bunions, chrarcot foot, diabetic neuropathy, and flat feet.
There are no reviews yet.