• Full grain leather upper
• Perforation at toe box
• Soft stretchable lining
• Soft, foam-padded tongue and collar for sensitive feet
• Shoe Last: 221
• Tempered steel shank for support
• Extended medial heel stabilizer
• Plus Fitting System® allows double depth
• Removable, moldable, dual-density insert with Drilex® topcover
• Another removable insole for added depth
• Wide shank area for superior lateral stability
• Can reduce pain from minor foot problems and bunions
• 6/8″ heel height
• Ultra lightweight and dual-density polyurethane outsole has extra traction
Drew Tulip Women’s Shoe is the ideal everyday shoe that you can wear everywhere and know that you will be comfortable. Full grain leather uppers sport perforation at the toe box for excellent breathability. Stretchable lining and soft, foam-padded tongues and collars are extremely gentle for sensitive feet, to provide ultimate soothing and therapeutic capabilities. This women’s orthopedic shoe has a tempered steel shank and extended medial heel stabiliser for extra support. A wide shank and forefoot area make this style great for women with bunions or minor foot problems. Tulip is approved for use as a diabetic shoe, due to its dual removable insoles and various width choices. This Drew shoe features the Plus Fitting System® to allow double depth for custom orthotics or arch support insoles. Drew Women’s Shoe Tulip is as soothing as rose petals to the skin.
There are no reviews yet.